If you already have a diagnosis you are welcome to choose from one of our treatment options provided by our Practitioners or Exercise team who offer a wealth of clinical experience and expertise. If you are unsure of the diagnosis or have a more complex problem, we recommend you have a diagnostic consultation to explore the best treatment options for you.
- Your diagnostic consultation
- The importance of accurate investigation
- What are the common diagnostic tests used?
- Diagnostic imaging
- “I first met Gerry Gajadharsingh as the anxious mother of two toddlers (over 20 years ago). My main focus was on the children but stepping into Gerry’s consultancy room felt like entering a sanctuary – his calmness, competency and compassion were so healing, I felt that I received my first consultation practically by osmosis. Over the years Gerry has treated all three of us for a variety of problems with the same healing touch and care. Even the reluctant male of the family finally paid Gerry a visit in the recent past. We cannot recommend Gerry enough. Others I have referred to him share our opinion.”
- “I have been treated by Gerry for over two years. What is very unique about Gerry is that he looks at the person as a whole and not just the ailment. Because he actually cares about his patients he always takes the time to talk to you and see what’s going on to try and get a broader view of what the problem could be. He looks at all levels of the person. Not to mention the fact that he is the most skilled Osteopath that I have ever come across and one of the nicest people. So if you are in Gerry’s care you will be in the hands of the best.”